ABSTRACTING & INDEXING
The content of the journal issues published between 1998 and 2020 is available at:
- The website of the Publishing House of the University of Economics in Katowice [browse]
- The archives of BazEkon, from No 1(1998) [browse]
- The archives of Śląska Biblioteka Cyfrowa (Silesian Digital Library), from No 49(2008) [browse]
- The archives of CEJSH, from No 124(2013) [browse]
The University of Economics in Katowice issues the Research Papers (Zeszyty Naukowe) since 1957.
Between 1998 and 2020 the journal was published under the title “Studia Ekonomiczne” (No 1 – 395). Since 2021, the University appointed new Editorial Board and the title, aims and scope of the journal were redefined, to reach the international community.
The journal is indexed in the following databases:
- DOAJ (Directory Open Access Journals)
- ARIANTA (Naukowe i Branżowe Polskie Czasopisma Naukowe, Poland)
- ROAD Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (UNESCO ISSN Register)
- WorldCat – OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc. (Netherlands)
- ZDB – Zeitschriftendatenbank (German National Library – Deutsche Nationalbibliothek)
- EZB – Elektroinische Zeitschriftenbibliotek (Electronic Journals Library), Universitätsbibliothek